APRIL 2012....birthDAY =)

april...bulan yang di tunggu2 setiap tahun..hehehe
bulan april supposedly to be a happy month....
BIRTHDAY!!!!
YEAH!!!
Its my birthday month....and also others birthday too (people in my life)
BUT!!!!

It has been turn into otherwise...huhuhu
Let me share pictures of happiness (but not inside indeed)


happy birthday dear boss....cheer up life goes on =)
boss: this would be our cake izan yar....
me: no no no....its your cake............
boss: no it is our cake..u & me..............
me: =).................................................



he is happy outside but sad inside....so sorry for what had happen to you....but what ever it is you have to think positive =)......

Today is my vogue, lovely, sweet friend, deary Amirah Bakri birthday....Happy Birthday Miera!!!!
Time changes everything in our life....me & miera always celebrate our birthday together during our school life, we never forget each other birthday....now when time has change we sometime do forget the sweet moment....well pass is pass.


*peace yooo*
=P

[gambar dah missing....wuuuhaaaaarrr...tak pe la bila ada masa nanti cari & upload balik]

Comments

Popular Posts