TearsDrop...Oooppsssy

http://www.facebooksmileys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/smiley-sad2.png

Ya Allah! What happen....this was me inside the train this morning. While try to have a nap in the train (as usual i will do every morning during my travel to work) my tears keep on dropping...

no matter how hard I try...the tears still drops...
was this really me inside or someone else...aaarrrggghhh...
BE STRONG IZZAN PLSSSSSS...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmvwQNmtKgrz_bP13QYbocO_Ryrzve9quljFZLNKJqsLv3zbPrsnmLsG6PV7v4hc5ARZK6VxeHgxREvsUD0M9esqv1g0bxkiwpaDpwP1aBhT1q7sluUxeIlh-BCSlJp8i_9mWL7JIukYw/s1600/air+mata.jpg
when I arrive at the Mid Valley station my tears still there....
STOP CRYING IZZAN PLSSSSS.....

No one really can understand what i feel inside...there just pretending...pretend that they know what i feel & what the hard time i have to go through...

http://mooonmysteryy.blog.com/files/2010/12/tears-in-eyes1.jpg
 yes everyone thinks i am a happy go lucky girl....
they love to look at my face because they said i always smile....
but they don't know that inside me i always cry...huhuhu

Friends....dear friends,
I'm sad and depressed
I'm weak an abused.
I'm told I'm bad.
I just don't know what to do.

Dear Friends,
I feel left out
Feel like no one understands
Feeling like no one can hear me
When I’m screaming to be heard
Destructive behavior I have.

Dear Friends,
I hide this pain in my heart
Making sure no one sees
My hurt,
Pretending to be
someone I'm not.
Does anyone care....
:-(

*peace*

Comments

  1. Izzan, you know i'll always be anywhere for you. Name it, we can meet and you can cry your heart out.. remember Izzan, i'll always be your shoulder to cry on...call me when you are ok.. ok???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts