Friday The 13.

whaaaaaaaaaat happen to me...
so tired & sooooooooo stress...
yesterday i feel very dizziness & feel like going to faint...
i went to clinic for check up...
doctor said my blood pressure are ok...
doctor did ask me if my stomach feel indigestion...
mmmmm...i just keep quite a while & said, "nope..." (gheee...kalau dah degil tu susah nak kata apa lah Izan ni kan)

today...i have superb a lot of works need to be done...
well Monday is public holiday kan...(Malaysia Day celebration)
(kepala ni dah mula rasa melayang layang aja...tahan tahan Izan...kuat kan diri tu...banyak kerja nak kena settle kan ni...)

Tuesday my boss will have his second Design proposal for a housing job in Johore Baharu...
the first Design Proposal has been rejected...
WHAT REJECTED...!!!!
OOOH!!! my....
this is the first time...i repeat...FIRST TIME my boss Design proposal been rejected by our regular client...
pity you boss...huhuhu
so my boss is so not into the feel of revised the Design idea...
he is not focusing on to the presentation on next Tuesday...
he needs me to help him on preparing the Mood Boards...which i'm struggling get it done...(yes!!! berjaya juga siapkan Mood Boards ni...feeeeuuuuhhh!)
now just can't wait to go home...
since today is Friday so better for me to wait a while...
(sebab for sure dalam train macam sardin dalam tin sekarang ni...tak larat nak berdiri aja sampai ke station Bangi, nak duduk...kalau tak sure pengsan dalam train...huhuhu)
confirmed balik ni lentok habis ni...
my dear brother (Asu) & sister (Ateh)...
please call Damia if both of you has arrived in Bangi station...
i might not hear my phone ringing....gheeee =P

balik....balik...balik...

-izzan-

Comments

  1. Tak per dear...cuti panjang...leh rest with your kidz n grandma.....enjoy your weekend dear....gonna miss u alot dear......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts