HAPPY NEW YEAR ~2023~ Page 1 of 365

 


On the first day of 2023 I still feel down, I still searching for the answers to my decision. Am I doing the right thing to leave the company that has been led by an arrogant boss? Unfortunately, I found the article "5 Signs You're Not As Smart As You Think" by Sir Mike Myatt. It was a great article to read & I found my answers. Above I only share some points that I really want to highlight. You guys may read the full article here.

Oh, the best part of this article is when Sir Mike said, Whenever I find myself discussing issues of intellect, ego, leadership, etc., I’m always reminded of the cartoon which reads: “Rule number one: the boss is always right. Rule number two: when in doubt refer to rule number one.”  My thought of this is, "you are funny dear lady boss. You make yourself one of the cartoon characters." I have been trying to help you built-up your empire but yet you didn't even help yourself. Always told people around you that you went to "Business Coaching", REALLY! this is what your coach taught you. Where is your manner when you deal with your client? I prefer not to describe more details about the lady boss's attitude. What happen let it just go. I need to improve & love myself more.  

Well now I feel a bit calm, but still, there are so many things to think ahead. As now I am jobless, need to find income for my family. I lost all my saving while I'm working with this young lady's boss and yet still don't get my last payment. How sad & frustrated.

I also have decided not to do the job that I love so much that I have done for ages. If Mr. David is still alive he will be really mad to know that I am quitting doing an Interior Design job for real. Well if he is still alive for sure I will be by his side, assisting him in doing design & learning new things together. (HhAaaa..I miss him, really miss him a lot) I have lost all my patience & focus. I am very sorry Mr. David to let your hope down this time. 

I am trying my best for my new work challenge this year. Dear 2023, please guide me, let me be the new me & hoping to meet someone who can hold my hand and be my awesome soul partner. It is the right time...I hope. FIGHTING!!!




Comments

Popular Posts