Fun & Sad Moment.......

I vowed to keep my promise to my children; take them on holiday during the mid term of school holidays.
I was pleased to see my children enjoy their first ever holiday. I was thankful to my great buddy...Mr. Joey.

My kids really have fun with him & he is so patient on treat my kids in Genting Highland. I just don't know how to repay you, Joey.



We went Genting just for 1 day trip...there is a lot more pic taken in Genting...I will share them in my next posting...
I get back home around 8.30pm after I send my buddy back home...that time I really feel very tired like hell(oopss sorry for my word). So in other words I went to sleep really early & did not get to meet my parents that night to told them about how excited the kids up there in Genting.

On the next day we have planned to go back to my father 'kampung' in Negeri Sembilan. In the morning I wanted to weak up very early so that I can meet my parents before I went back to 'kampung'....but i was late. My parents already out but I don't know where were they going to....while waiting for my parents get back home I bring my kids to Tabung Haji to save some amount into their account. When i went back home later, my parents still not at home yet. It is almost 12pm & the kids started to make noise why we are not going back to 'kampung'. I don't know who should I call...if I call my mom sure she will...OK I just can't talk to my mom at this time...so I decided to call my father hand phone. He pick up the phone & when I hear my father voice I feel calm..."Abah kat mana ni?"
                            " Abah kat Pusing..."
                            "Haaa kat Pusing? Buat pe kat sana?"
                            "Saja jalan jalan....nak bagi tau ko pagi tadi tengok tak bangun lagi."
                            "heee...abah tidor sana ke?"
                            "Abah balik petang karang. Aida tak bagi tau ke, abah & mak pegi 
                             Pusing?"
                            "Tak bagi tau puuuuunnn...."
                            "Jadi ke balik Jelebu ni?"
                            "Jadi la...ni dah nak gerak la...tu yang ingat nk tunggu abah & mak 
                             balik. Dah abah & mak ada kat Pusing kitorang gerak dulu la yer..."
                            "Ok, bawak kete tu baik baik....jangan laju laju sangat. Kirim salam 
                             kat Pak Itam & Mak Itam."
                            "Insyaallah...Izan bawak slow je." (memang tak la bawak slow2) ;)

Here we goes our journey to 'kampung'. We stay at Pak Itam house(actually it was my cousin house, Pak Itam 1st Son - while waiting for Pak Itam house ready build up he & Mak Itam stay at their son's house) for 2 nights. Syok giler...tenang rasa jiwa & raga ku bila duduk kat kampung. The kids are really enjoyed the stay in 'kampung'. 
[gambar kat kampung hilang wuuuuuhhhaaaaaaarrrrr....]
  
At night my Mak Itam bring me & my kids to 'Masjid', solat Maghrib & Isyak. The 1st night there are 'Kenduri' at 'Masjid'. The 2nd night there are 'Kenduri Aqiqah' at Uda house. Uh?? Uda? Who is Uda. When I reach there...OMG....BESAR nyer rumah ni...3 storey bungalow...WOW the biggest house in 'kampung' area. Must be really rich this Uda. Once I step inside the house...again OMG...there an old lady seating on the floor chit chatting...she is my Wan Long Timah...and this Uda is & must be Fahimi...oh noooooo.....
OK OK Ok...from far Wan Long Timah already give a big smile to me...I just shake hand with her and here what she said,"Dah tak nak sayang Wan lagi ke?" "Alalala Wan Long ni, Izan sayang Wan Long..." Muah muah I give her kiss & so do she did the same think...but where is he...Uda...sampai balik tak dapat tengok wajah Uda (Fahimi)...well it is an old story way back in 1991...but I meet his wife, so sweet & cute....OK enough about Uda...

Today, Saturday, evening i came back from 'kampung', but then my kids want to go to Pak Itam house in Kajang. So I have to follow Pak Itam back to Kajang. Pak Itam ask me to stay a night at Kajang but I can't accept the invitation because it been 3 days I've not seen my father...and my mom. Miss them 'oleady'(already)...huhuhu
But when i came home their are not at home...never bother to let me know where they go....OK nampak dah sangat not so important in the family....OK although it dam hard for me to swallow...I will go on....I still have my lovely friends out there...(hopefully) & I also have other people who care about me...still....and why is these tears are dropping now...??

Conclusion....there is happy & sad moment during this holiday to me....

*peace*
=) :'(

Comments

Popular Posts