kembali...why!!!

hhammm...kembali lagi setelah hampir 3 bulan tidak menjenggah disini...

why would i come back...???

well...later will be missing without a single word...

wonder how this blog going to help me...

beb...you want me to start it again...so i do...

*******

thanks dear for sharing your spirit...

now & here i share my feeling about you...
hmmm...sorry it has to be here...
coz i know you sure will read this...

why i can't accept you has my lover...
why do i keep distance from you...
only one reason...that is i'm afraid of losing you forever...
i need you as my 'sahabat selamanya'
you know me better then i do and...i know you...

that is why...

"kamu cukup jadi sahabat aku...
aku bisak janji sama kamu...kamu tak akan pernah kehilangan aku...
sampai maut pisahin kita...
kerana suatu saat akan ada orang yang patahin hati aku...
saat itu aku akan butuh kamu untuk peluk aku..."

"aku sayang sama kamu...
sama gayak bintang ngak akan pernah tinggalin langit."
#magichour

it happen many many times...don't you think...huhh?
from our school time until now...
(sampai bila kita nak biarkan hati kita terus dipatah...kan kan kan)
you have seen me 'lol' happily and how i cried...how i suffer...

it was scary beb...
when the time we were together yesterday then the next day you disappear...
disappear without a word...even i can't get in touch with you...
only after five to six months you appear...we started to contact again then again you disappear...huhuhu

i really need you in my life but not to be my lover...

we do share our stories... our dream(s)...
you are only person i can talk comfortably...
when i need someone to talk to...you sure spare some of your time for me...

lets be 'bff' for lifetime...
i promised that you will never lose me...until the death...

miss you so much...

-izzan-

Comments

  1. Please keep on writing so that I can be close to you even though the decision that you take really hurt me....take care of yourself... hope you will find happiness in your life dear....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts