Feeling....

Today my boss want me to see him in the hospital....
A...aaa'aaa...only come to see you but not to bring you back home....
Like what you wish to come home today...it just a wish OK...
You still look weak and still not fully recover yet.....

Me...nearly cry when look at your condition just now....
You still talking about him...when ever you said out his name your tears drop...
Ya Allah...please help this man...give him strength to forget about his partner....

He just have to say it out loud the word NO....to him...
The sooner you say it the better you will get...
I can't really put myself into your problem.....
I can only give an opinion for both side to think about it your self....

I know you feel bored and lonely in the hospital....
Same more feel more sick....
I do have that experience too....
5 days in hospital like I'm going to die soon...hahaha what a funny feeling...that time...

You have to be strong....
You have to fight back for your right...

You did tell me you believe in GOD....
Ask for help from GOD...
Insyaallah GOD will help you....


*PEACE*

Comments

Popular Posts