Me & ......

It been a while i have not having friendly conversation with......

Seen the smile face but yet deep inside a worried filling, make me feel so guilty.
I know how i had smashed someone feeling; who truly love & care about me.
I'm so sorry......
I don't mean to smashed your feeling.
I still can remember what you say that day..."dah tak suke buang je la buat pe simpan2 lagi..."
"..eeee sakit hati ni, tak yah la ckp lagi....."
Yes you don't have to talk about it.....me myself feel more hurt.
I promise you my dearest.....i will end this....ASAP before year 2011 end.

I'll do this just for you...
I want you to give me a big smile without feel worried about me in deep inside your heart.
I want to be like you, have a good career, good family & friends.

I want to be close to you like we used to be before, long long long time ago.
I will always visit you, no whether just a few minutes.
I need your support & advices.

Rindu sangat masa dulu2 kala.....
='I

Comments

Popular Posts