My Life...(Born & Ground Up)

I was born & ground up in Petaling Jaya, which i could said it  is an awesome place to live in.
It is hard for me to explain in words, how happy i am living in Petaling Jaya.
Lets the picture tell the stories....


the left hand side is me with my mom, the middle is my late brother and on the right hand side is my cousin with his mom...
My cousin, Syed Azlan is just 6 month older than me, but we were born in different years...
So consider he is 1 year older than me lah kan...
Me & my cousin (i call him Salleh) always being together; play, eat & fighting...
I  still remember when my mom told me that when i turn 3 years old we move out from my auntie house (sebenarnya rumah tu rumah my grand parents...my auntie di beri amanah untuk menjaga rumah tu sementara my grand parents duk kat Melaka then berpindah pulak ke Ipoh...)
We were move to a house at Kelana Jaya...very near to that house (i used to called 'rumah Kampung Tunku' because it is in SS1, Kampung Tunku, Petaling Jaya)
Every weekend our family will spend our days in 'rumah Kampung Tunku'....
Every time when he knows that I will come to that house he will wait at the front door waited until I arrive & that is when he will run toward my mom and ask, "Izan mana...Izan mana..."
When he saw me behind my mom, he will come toward me & grab my shoulder then he will kiss me...yaaarrrkkssss (cium pipi je ok...Mak yang cakap)
(Mak biar betul ni masa kecil Izan selalu kena cium dengan Salleh...eeeeee)
My late brother then will push Salleh away & said, "dah dah cukup tu..."
My mom also said that every time my cousin kiss me I will cry...then my cousin will run away...
(hahaha...very funny lah that time)
Until now my auntie still stay in this house...but my cousin stay in Puncak Alam with his loving wife...
That house is the place where all relative will gather around...

me with my late brother... i was only 8 months


at kebun Atok in Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan...

memories with arwah Atok & arwah Uwan...me at the middle in yellow dress...

at Subang Jaya...my other cousin house...see Salleh will always follow where ever I go...
me at Tadika Sari...my best friend 2nd from right...Suraya is her name
at our house in Sea Park, PJ...I love this house so much...it keeps a lots of memories...

with people that have left me behind (huhuhu)...semoga roh mereka di tempatkan dikalangan orang2 yang beriman...amin...this is at ITM, during my father graduation day..can't remember what year...




























@ dusun durian Atok Jelebu...from left Aboy, me, Ija, Along, abang Izzat, Ajer & Achoi...
this was the last picture taken with my beloved brother...during raya in 1986



Thats all for now...
Will continue soon (kalau rajin sebenarnya)...
A story when i was in standard 6 until form 6....


*Abang...Izan sentiasa rindukan abang & selalu menatap gambar2 kita bersama...*

-izzan-

Comments

Popular Posts