Be Patient.

got whatsapp from my auntie this morning...


"Pl pass this to Mak.."

my mom & her sibling need to be more patience with my grandmother...
at age 88 my grandmother very forgetful...
the hearing also not good...have to repeat twice what we said...sometimes have to repeat many times...
and her attitude has become like a little child...
always complained that & this...

i always told my kids...
when Pah (my mom) old like 'nyang girl' (panggilan buat nenek ku dikalangan cicit cicit nya...arwah tok cicit cicit dia panggil 'nyang boy')...
please be patient with her...
Pah might forget what she have said & doing...
do not complain...

when you talk to Pah...
she might not quite hear what you were say...
you need to repeat again but please don't shout & be angry at Pah...
old people are very sensitive...

that goes the same when mami getting old...(kalau sempat lah kan...)

Damia said,"meaning do as mami always doing over nyang girl ... listen patiently to what nyang girl talk and repeatedly say the same thing over & over again when nyang girl did not hear & forget what she already ask...?"
i reply as i hugged her, "yes my princess...always be good to old people especially among the family...talk nicely, do not be rude...always remember Allah sees what we do and talk even when we talk inside our heart Allah will know...you...my little boy please be a good boy...don't be too naughty, sayang...mami are to tired to hear complains from Pah & Ateh about you when ever mami came back home from work ..."
Maman (my little boy) speechless while his head down.
i hugged him & whisper at his ear said, " mami love you so much, you always be my hero in my heart...be good boy sayang..."
i just don't expect this happen...he is crying...huhuhu
(adusss jiwa sensitif betul lah anak bujang mami sorang ni...anak lelaki jangan suka menangis...tak hero lah macam ni...)

**********************
I share this video with all my friends & people out there and also to myself ... as long as our parents still live take good care of them & sincerity ...

-izzan-

Comments

  1. Our Parents.. we should always care & respect with most sincerity. Nice sharing.. sentimental. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bila umur dh meningkat..maka sedikit demi sedikit..Allah akn tarik
    apa yg ada pd diri opah..contoh..pendengaran atau penglihatan..kena lah banyak bersabar...kerana ada nikmatnya bila menjaga org tua..dn tahniah dlm menmenasihati anak izan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih Anon...sudi beri pandangan dlm blog izan ni =)
      lain kali jgn segan2 nk komen... ;P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts