Thank U My Hero =D


Alhamdulillah my PC is back in good condition (but now superb good & fast)...
thank you so much beloved hero...
u have save my working life...

boss actually giving us half day off today...
reason is because his good friend Mr. Lee died this morning cause of lung cancer...
good to have boss like him ...
to honor the death of a good friend he is willing to give leave to his staff...

(if i died on next Monday would boss do the same...naaaahhh just kidding)
me not able to go home early because need to wait for my PC to be fixed...
need to restored all my emails & documents...
after my hero managed to restored all of it...
i try to finished all my work this afternoon...
while waiting for my brother to come to Mid Valley...

thank you...thank you...thank you to you super hero for fixing my PC...
YEAAAHHHHHH!!! my works is finished now...
tonight i can have a good rest...
no more worries...

hey you...
i am so happy today...
you know why... =D
thanks a million to your genius IT knowledge...

-izzan-

Comments

  1. Congrats Isz Kha for ur new pc.. surely fantastic! :D. Well, wishing u all the best in ur career, life & living.. ameen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khir Khalid...i just wish my boss wont used my PC after this... =D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts