Hello 2013

today is 1st day on year 2013...but i still feel same as yesterday and days before...nothing that i feel like a new day to me...at home things just the same...i wonder what would it be at the office on the 3rd day of year 2013...nothing much to hope for the office life just 1 hope that i would like to see a change of my dearest boss...hope & realy hope he could control his emosional habbit...it was a great pleasure to know that my boss has decided not to close the office this year...the company will still on...but...only 3 staff remain...that would be my boss, che lan & me ...i wonder how am i & che lan going to be running here & there to attend meetings, doing presentation & monitor job at site...Ya Allah i just wish You could give me a stronger healthy life...i really need it...were as now i just feel i am getting week...i cant properly walk fast, easerly getting tired, my migrane often came back & my tummy always in pain...my emo also not stable...well just hope i can manage my life & my kids better this year...Ya Allah help me, give strengh to go through al this...    *peace*

Comments

  1. Doa...the most powerfull senjata..never give up.InsyaAllah ...belive in Allah.ok stay strong...sahabat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts