The Notes...


Note #1:
I wish I could go back in time and fall in love with you all over again. I want to undo all the things that went wrong in our relationship because we were so immature. I want to do all that I can to avoid those silly quarrels which kept us gloomy for days. I just want to sit beside you and do all those things which we missed doing. I want to plan things with you, things we always thought we wanted to do but we never had the time. I want to sit with you and watch your kind of movies and laugh together. I want to talk to you about everything and anything under the stars. We have had our bad days but you are that one person in my life whom I can never give up on. I know I cannot change the past but I just want to fall in love with you over and over again. I love you with my heart and soul.


Note #2:
I feel so special when you take time from your busy day to message me a sweet little note, then I know I am on your mind. I feel so safe when you hold me in your arms and tell me you love me and I am your world, I know you will protect me until the end of time. I feel so Blessed to have you in my life, being loved by you makes my world a more beautiful place.


Note #3:
I feel there will be times in a relationship where I will start to doubt things, I'll start having second thoughts, I'll start to wonder if staying together would be the right thing to do. That's when you have to reassure me that everything will be okay, that arguments are normal, that things won't always be perfect. Show me that I shouldn't give up on something just because things get hard, that as long as you don't stop trying, I shouldn't either. If I sees that you want to work things out, then I won't feel hopeless anymore.


Note #4:
When you love someone for his appearance, it is not love but attraction. When you love someone for his intelligence, it is not love but admiration. When you love someone for money, it is not love but profit. When you love someone without knowing why, that is love.
 
 

*hmmm...i wonder which note is for me...gheeee*


*salam*

Comments

Popular Posts